This was a beer house located at the Brookhouses part of town, which was considered at one time to be a separate hamlet; but it has now essentially merged with the main town.

In 1831 at a Uttoxeter petty court session the proprietor of this establishment John Salt was fined 40 shillings for allowing liquor to be drunk on the premises after 11pm.

Past Proprietors:

John Salt (Staffordshire Advertiser 1831)